Outside Provider Sales & Marketing Rep - Boohoff Law
Outside Provider Sales & Marketing Rep.:
Boohoff Law is looking for an experienced Provider Relations Specialist who is a team player.
The Provider Relations Specialist will initiate and sustain relationships with physician vendors and their respective practices. This individual will also serve as the primary liaison between the firm and providers. The overall goal is to promote value-based care and increase provider relationships. Individuals will also provide leadership with intel on strategic market development, identify strategic opportunities through the utilization of data and market research, and provide unparalleled customer service to our network of physicians.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing, Communications, Legal Marketing).
- Prefer an advanced degree in marketing or business administration.
- Experience may substitute for minimum education.
- Community outreach activities such as Networking events & Club memberships, Community service project initiations & follow-through.
- Building new lines of relationships with potential client streams.
- Must have experience in driving healthcare business development, physician relations, and/or network development.
- Knowledge of the Personal Injury industry.
- Must develop and maintain relationships with a provider network, vendors, and other partners.
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and variance from goals.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and personal injury terminology.
- Conducts face-to-face visits with service providers and assists in collects credentialing information.
- Must be proficient with MS Office i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and analytical skills, financial acumen, and proven customer service experience.
- Able to work independently with supervision and direction.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Monday to Friday with occasional weekend events as needed.
- Complete package for employees offering free health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Employee appreciation days.
- Supplemental insurance benefits.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click HERE