Accounting Manager- Boohoff Law
Boohoff Law is looking for a Financial Manager who is a team player. Here at Boohoff Law, we strive to have a positive team-oriented work environment.
As a Financial Manager, you will be the leader in the Accounting department and complete bookkeeping and accounting functions for the law firm. A heart to help our community sets us aside from the rest and we are here to help people in need.
- Perform all accounting functions.
- Manage the Accounting department and any employee law clerk.
- Pay vendor bills and manage accounts payable.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and client costs in billing and accounting systems.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and disbursements for the IOTA trust account in the accounting systems.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Work up and make bank deposits for the operating and IOTA accounts.
- Handle payroll.
- Handle Insurance
- Provide all required financial reports to the firm owners on a monthly basis.
- Coordination with the firm's accountants.
- Management and oversight of the billing and accounting systems.
- Compensation in this role is commensurate with experience and proficiency.
- Must have 5 years of Accounting experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
- Have a degree majoring in accounting or financial management.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Must be intermediate to expert in Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks.
- Must possess strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Must be a team player with a great personable personality.
- Complete package for employees offering free health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- PTO .
- Employee appreciation days.
- Supplemental insurance benefits.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click HERE