Attorney - Boohoff Law
Boohoff Law, a top-rated personal injury law firm is seeking an experience Plaintiff PI Attorney who is able to handle pre-suit. Candidates should desire the chance to use their strong work ethic and legal competency to aggressively fight for the needs of their clients.
Joining a law firm with a reputation for serving the community through its comprehensive pursuit of justice, the successful candidate must have Plaintiff Personal Injury experience.
The key responsibilities:
- Researching pre-suit Personal Injury cases within a team environment.
- Conduct informative personable meetings with clients
- Evaluate claims and complete communication with team on progress
- Manage a team of Case Managers, Legal Assistants, and communicate tasks needed as case requires
- Drafting/reviewing pleadings, motions, discovery requests and responses, demands, depositions, mediations, hearings, court appearances, and trial dockets
- Full understanding and execution of Florida Law and the Florida Bar Rules
- Trial experience is a plus but not required
- Fl State Bar license
- Strong communication skills, with a pleasant phone manner and good verbal and people skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, with an ability to multitask.
- Functioning well within a team environment with a willingness to take on other responsibilities when needed.
- Complete package for employees offering free health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employee appreciation days
- Supplemental insurance benefits
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please clcik HEHERERE