Legal Assistant - Boohoff Law
Boohoff Law is looking for a Legal Assistant who is a team player. Here at Boohoff Law, we strive to promote from within as you grow in your career.
As a Legal Assistant, you will work hand in hand with the Case Managers to retrieve records, complete legal documents, research insurance limits, and any other case-related items needed. A heart to help our community sets us aside from the rest and we are here to help people in need.
Some job duties include:
- Requesting records.
- Gathering client information for Case Managers.
- Verifying insurance policies.
- Sending and receiving contracts.
- Reviewing medical/insurance documents.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Customer service is a top priority, excellent phone skills are a must.
- Knowledge of PIP, UM, BI, and PD claims.
- Positive teamwork ethic.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Boohoff Law Offers:
- Complete package for employees offering free health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employee appreciation days
- Supplemental insurance benefits
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click HERE